· To look for potential customers, build relationship with customer to bring in profitable sales to the company.
· Oversee a merchandising team, alongside a Merchandising Manager
· Manage a Merchandising team to get product sample and materials approval on time for production.
· Ensure order profitability, by managing team to purchase the right material quality at the right cost and delivery on time for production.
· Sourcing for new suppliers.
· Host customer visit to factory.
· To identify and put in place Successor and Mentoring Plans.
· To source for latest materials, embellishment, wet /dry process trend cost.
· To look into BOM-fabric consumption, mini marker, fabric specification and unit price for correctness before verifying fabric PO (MPO) and send for Sourcing & Costing Manager /COO approval in ERP.
· Daily Operations: To ensure the daily functioning of a department and instill basic discipline and principles to his/her department.
· Administration: Complete basic administrative work and correspond with other departments. Maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment. Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets if necessary.
· Staffing: To interview, identify, hire, and train new employees. To coach and further develop existing employees. Able to deal with performance problems and terminations.
· Leadership: Providing the employees and their resources with enough guidance, direction, leadership and support necessary to ensure that they are able to accomplish their goals. To develop team members through positive feedback, constructive feedback, and coaching.
· Set Goals: Ability to set a clear vision for his/her department and have his/her staff see the value in that vision. Articulating both short & long-term goals to staff to ensure a company’s growth.
· Delegation: Ability to delegate a department workload effectively and monitor its progress towards completion while not delegating the ultimate responsibility for this work. Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of each staff and give them work that they can complete effectively while also challenging them to achieve more.
· Communication: Able to effectively communicate with both staff and bosses as well as convey the necessary information to the various company parties.
· Collaboration: Serve as a role model for working together. Encourage and support cross-functional efforts and model collaborative behaviors to set the example for your team members.
· Monitoring: Monitor the team to ensure that the plan to achieve the goals is being carried out in such a way that its accomplishment is assured and initiating action to strengthen results
· Motivate: Motivate staff and create an environment where employees can thrive and succeed. Create an open, positive and innovative work culture.
· Coaching: To coach and train staff of new policies, workflows, technologies or systems. To ensure correct and accurate usage after training.
· Support: Offering wisdom when appropriate and discipline when necessary. Supporting problem resolution and decision making
· Evaluation: To encourage satisfactory work, regularly evaluate data and employee performance. Tracking and reporting scorecard results to senior management.
· Enforcing Policy: Enforce company policy to cultivate an environment that makes employees hold one another accountable for their actions.
University Degree major in Business Administration, Marketing/Finance or other related disciplines
At least 5 years work experience or above, (less experience may be considered as assistant business development manager)
· A strong communicator with excellent spoken and written English, Chinese (Mandarin) is advantage
Good interpersonal and communication skill
Strong business sense, persuasive, independent and highly motivated.
Self-initiated, customer-oriented, willing to achieve objectives with clear vision.
Presentable, responsible, result-oriented and a good team player.
Mature, hardworking, energetic, outgoing and able to work independently.
Previous experience in sourcing overseas products.
Identify new business, utilizing new and established networks of personal and business.
To be stationed in Cambodia Headquarters
您要應徵 "紡織成衣業BD Manager-202AC/202" ?