Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own device led digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Surface portfolio. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success Manager that will help Microsoft customers deploy and get the full value from their investment in Surface. The CSM role will collaboratively drive deployment and adoption activities with key IT Decision Makers & Business Decision Makers helping reduce implementation risk and drive usage. The CSM is a key part of our customer facing sales teams.
The Surface Customer Success Manager role will enable our customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft.
• Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
• Be accountable to drive seamless end-user rollout of Surface devices through the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented rollout plan
• Be the single point of escalation for all large customers in their post purchase experience
• Leverage deep technical expertise to help the customer apply their existing IT infrastructure to the Surface devices
• Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption, create strong support for portfolio expansion and to secure their willingness to advocate on Surface and Microsoft’s behalf
• Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in preparation of urgent escalations
• 5+ years of experience in IT consulting, management or support with top consulting firms or business applications vendors. Experience in both consulting and post-sales is ideal
• Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
• Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred – Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution
• Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
• Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
• Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商軟體龍頭] - Surface Customer Success Manager - 售後技術處理 - 105SL/1131" ?