Role and Responsibilities
System Services Representative will be responsible for
- on-site installation, preventive maintenance and repair of Network product (Cisco/Juniper/F5...) systems/components, including hardware, networking OS, software.
- Interface to clients for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of operational services as required by the client.
- Tracking of open issues and ensure that they are resolved and closed timely.
- Perform client coverage and opportunity identification.
- Able to work outside normal working hours for business needs
-Understand NW environment/architecture.
Hardware - Networking(Cisco edge router/switch ,Juniper devices,SAN switch,DWDM ). include installing,design ,implementation, configuration and troubleshooting.
Software - Cisco IOS ,FW,patch apply
Softskill-Project management,Problem solving and analytical skills, Time-management skills, strong documentation skills
*Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- - Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Networking administration
-- Cisco/Juniper NW related certification will be plus.（ex. CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIA)
-- Solid experience in Cisco MDS switch/DWDM preferred
-- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field preferred.
-Required Fluent English in communication and presentation
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商資訊業] - System Services Representative (Network) - 網路系統工程師 - 網路工程師 - 台北 - 105SL/1518" ?