• Responsible for product enhancement, service maintenance (problem-solving) and daily operation.
• Analyze service data/stats and evaluate service performance then come out enhancement plan.
• Responsible for the product training and case study to the teams.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams from Korea and Japan.
• Build up product knowledge base and standard process for request and troubleshooting for teams.
• Drive product development from small features to entirely new functions for LINE family services.
• Work with HQ to develop service requirements with well understanding of local customer needs.
• 3+ years experience with Internet service planning and operation.
• Familiar with digital marketing is a plus.
• Detail oriented, process oriented, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage expectations.
• Innovative and passionate about the Internet, mobile and LINE.
• End-to-End working attitude/ability.
• Good understanding about LINE features, relating family services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Japanese or Korean capable is a plus.
• Good at searching for solutions and solving problems.
您要應徵 "派遣LINE_LINE App ToC Service Planner [115-46]/1641" ?