1) Assist Member Services Manager with internal and external training both on staff and member side.
-Strengthen staff’s Marketing plan and operation: To hold regular internal training to keep track of all staff’s professional skills and operation know how to provide an overall standard knowledge, avoid unnecessary misunderstanding and errors
- Training and onboarding new hires to make sure they understand basic marketing plan.
External training (HFC/HMC Training):
-Monitor external trainers qualify and materials to align the messages between members and staffs. Also provides a more consistent communication to all members.
-Keep track of all training schedule and attendance rate, also evaluate feedbacks from members to further modify the course to fit members’ requirement, and to better understand if member is comfortable with some new IS tools and report to IS team if any.
2) Manage all types of application forms and awards pack.
Familiarity with company policies and organize workflow and ensure employee understand and complete the application on time.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: 2
Directly supervise Training Team, records team, and to be the deputy of MS manager. Coordinate project, training schedule and arrange the best manpower for UAT and training
1. Good understanding of Marketing Plan, Distributor Rules of Conduct., Internal policy and procedures, including Order and Member Maintenance system.
2. To have strong knowledge of internal policy and procedures, including OM/DM Maintenance along with all kinds of MS tools. This will be demonstrated by and ability to assist MS staffs to resolve almost all system issues and queries, by having a clear knowledge of where to find answers for more complex inquiries.
3. Monitor and manage training materials related to operational issues and marketing plans. Also ensure the daily system can provide stable workflow and report issues in a timely manner.
4. Ensure all related activities (including various Company’s functions) as directed by upper management is completed effectively and efficiently.
5. Able to execute an effective manpower arrangement in which the productivity of each subordinate is in an optimum level. Assist staff in operation when necessary and be a player at the same time.
6. Execute effective 2-way communication between the Supervisor and the Trainers to update company policies and work procedures, also to share experience and information for constant reviews, and to conduct brainstorming / discussion session on various issues.
7. Assessing the work performance of employees and identifying areas that need improvement.
8. Providing reports and activity updates to management.
Skills and qualifications:
1. Proven work experience in a supervisory role.
2. Positive, outgoing personality (especially attitude, enthusiasm, and flexibility) with the ability to work effectively, independently, as a team, with coworkers as well as all levels of management.
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Ability to motivate people on your team and across departments.
5. The ability to work under deadline pressure and flexible hours, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
6. Detail-oriented, well organized, and able to adhere to deadlines.
1. 3-5 years of working experience in customer service industry.
2. Proficiency in excellent English skills in reading/writing/speaking (TOEIC 750)
3. Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and power point.
4. Basic analysis skill.
5. Professional certification is preferred.
Associate or bachelor’s degree
您要應徵 "外商消費品公司 - Customer Services Supervisor - Record Team (客服主任) - 105IW/1814" ?