【contract base】Key Activities include:
• Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
o Provide legal and operational support to a centralized compliance team on a regulatory project which is a key enterprise-wide initiative.
o Read U.S. and non-U.S. banking laws and regulations, and draft summaries of their key requirements.
o Research laws and regulations, as needed.
o Assist in determining applicability of laws to client’s businesses and geographies in which it operates.
• Translating ICRM strategy and goals across clients, products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide direction and guidance on the programs. Serves as a subject matter expert on Compliance programs.
• Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structuring potential solutions and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
• Identifying and assessing key compliance risks. Ensuring compliance risks within xxx are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank’s risk appetite statement and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework.
• Monitoring adherence to Compliance Risk Policies and measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensuring that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively.
• Performing complex analyses of comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
• Partnering, collaborating and working with other areas within xxx, as necessary.
• Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• 5+ years “hands-on” litigation and/or regulatory experience in a law firm or corporate legal department required.
• Must have experience and comfort level reading laws and regulations.
• Must be able to analyze information and write succinctly and directly.
• Significant typing, computer and Microsoft Office skills needed, including drafting in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Expertise of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies;
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
• Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
• Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
• Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units;ability to navigate a complex organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
• Experience in managing regulatory exams and relationships with examiners, auditors,etc.
• Awareness of regulatory requirements including local and US laws, international and industry standards
• Advanced knowledge in area of focus.
Serengeti/Legal Tracker and Access Data knowledge/experience is a plus.
您要應徵 "外商短期 Compliance Risk Management/1824" ?