This role contributes to marketing excellence execution working with integrated marketing managers and discipline experts, including Digital and Experiential Marketing, and Analytics. This role helps better enable Microsoft’s global marketing initiatives aligned to our Global Demand Center model with local relevancy. You will need to understand global engagement programs aligned to the portfolio they support including the global content strategy and centralized demand generation plans to connect local marketing efforts. This role is passionate about contributing to the team’s overall success. You are a constant learner who can help land and streamline processes, so the team can function seamlessly.
As part of the CMO team, this role embraces the company’s Marketing principles, Microsoft Brand Stewardship, Privacy/GDPR and Accessibility Standards compliance, and contributes to ongoing improvements in maximizing local marketing spend and driving marketing efficiency, marketing impact, and scale. The role has Program Management or Localization Reviewer responsibility to support the overall local marketing programs that align with global strategies.
Key Area stakeholders/partners for your focus area:
• Integrated Marketing Leader
• Integrated Marketing Managers
• Sales Enablement Managers
• Digital and Experiential Leads
• Corp GDC
• Local BG PMM
• Marketing Service Center (MSC)
• Participates in local vteams (Business Group (BG) and CMO discipline teams) to enable customer-centric marketing execution excellence. (10% of time)
• Aligns with CMO Integrated Marketing and Business Groups on all content (Global Engagement Program (GEP) & Non-GEP) requirements to forecast workflow and anticipate peak times. (10% of time)
• Establishes ongoing cadence with key local and corporate stakeholders and leverages standard connection rhythms and processes, and reporting dashboards to continually improve accuracy, streamline processes, and improve local relevance. (10% of time)
• Program Management: This role owns the rhythm of connection and works across CMO workstreams to ensure seamless process flow and smooth marketing execution landing including set up and management of Marketing Services Desk (MSD) and Marketing Services Center (MSC), GEP execution partnering with IML team, engagement processes with CMO discipline teams and other marketing v-team stakeholders. This role partners closely with the Integrated Marketing Leader to keep CMO running smoothly from a marketing operations perspective. Works closely with CMO Leader to track budget within CMO. (70% of time)
• 5 years of proven digital/ physical event marketing experience, preferably in technology marketing, with strong marketing operations background. Proven track record of cross-group collaboration and contributing to team success with marketing operation/execution excellence. Experience in working at a large global multinational a plus.
• Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization. Adept in change management helping others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively. Thrives in a fast-paced connected sales and marketing environment.
• Must be obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience connected to business outcomes and embrace Marketing Automation concepts. Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and ability to advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organizations.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills. Strong anticipatory skills in delivering accurate marketing execution and marketing operations excellence. Strong maturity, presence, and track record of marketing impact and influence.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required.
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商軟體龍頭] Assistant Marketing Communications Manager - 105SL/1860" ?