• Provide Engineering Program management assistance to Factory Managers base on a specific project basis. Follow up to close on all action items, create project plan, track milestone, activities, presentation materials, populate relevant data and documentations.
• Assist FMs in liaise with suppliers in area of supplier management, issue resolution, business review material preparation, score card review and day to day operations.
• Assist FMs in factory audit management including tracking and following up issues to resolutions, correspondence with suppliers as well as publishing report and score.
• Assist FMs in a day to day management of Engineering Change Management; liaise with partners, suppliers, and stakeholders to track, correspond, taking appropriate actions, report and communicate as appropriate.
• 3+ years in manufacturing or quality engineering position with organization focused on manufacturing in the electronics industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing operations or engineering discipline
• Familiar with factory quality audits.
• Experience working with engineering product development cycle.
• Experience in Manufacturing Quality Management
• Familiar with quality tools / process control such as DFx, DoE, FMEA, SPC and CPK.
• Good Problem solving, risk analysis and mitigation and influencing skills.
• Experience in Program/project Management
• Very familiar with Microsoft Office programs with emphasis on Excel and Power Point.
• Proven experience working in cross functional team and across multiple time zones.
• Ability to step up quickly and deliver result.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商高科技產業] Factory Operation Engineering Assistance - 105SL/1896" ?