We are looking for a Supplier Audit Engineer with a background in Manufacturing Engineering (DFx, Packaging, Thermal, PCB/PCBA, Power, Manufacturing Tooling, etc) to drive process, manufacturing and assembly improvements at a supplier level through the application of quality audits and metrics, with and end goal of improving predictability and repeatability in our mission to deliver products to the Azure cloud that empower people to achieve more.
• Able to operate in a startup environment with a substantial amount of ambiguity that will need to be transformed into clarity and sustained processes.
• Ability to deliver results and inspire teams to work on impactful issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
• Develop new processes and Improve existing ones by working across the CHME organization.
• Utilize data collected to identify trends and improvement areas which will help teams to plan and develop risk mitigation strategies.
• Deep Dive escapes and drive root cause and corrective actions to prevent future escapes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial engineering, or related field of Manufacturing of Enterprise Compute or Storage systems.
• 6+ Years of professional experience in Manufacturing of electronics and computer systems.
• Prior experience breaking down problems into actionable tasks
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• 8-10 years in Manufacturing or Design of Enterprise Computers and or Storage Devices.
• Experience in manufacturing of PCB/PCBA, mechanical assemblies.
• Experience with manufacturing process improvement related to time savings, waste reduction, and/or cost savings.
• Experience developing or integrating shop floor control systems and issue management tools.
• Experience with Development methods i.e. Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商高科技產業] Manufacturing Engineer 製造工程師 - Production Engineer - 105SL /1897" ?