The focus of the Services Specialist (SSSP) is to identify, drive and close Microsoft Support opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud usage. The SSSP leverages Microsoft Services’ unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible.
• Determine strategy for identifying, driving and closing Support opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption - leveraging the Microsoft Services Solution and Industry Priorities, and completing territory planning which is aligned both to Services and Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) priorities for the account.
• Build and maintain close working relationships with the Account Team - ensuring clear understanding of the Microsoft Support value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities.
• Close deals through effective orchestration of the virtual team - owning Support opportunities end to end leveraging appropriate account and pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction and deal success.
• Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence - executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
• 2-4+ years’ experience selling cloud services to commercial or public sector with a focus on cloud application modernization, cloud data services, or cloud infrastructure technologies
• Experience generating net-new customers in a large scale territory
• Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, services/partner engagement, opportunity management and pipeline management
• Experience and expertise selling to LOB decision makers, technical decision makers & enterprise solution architects by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria
• Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to cloud native apps – containers & serverless, microservices, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTest
• Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead virtual teams through influence
• Cloud Platform. Understanding of cloud platforms including Azure platform services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and services and/or complementing solutions. Requires the ability to engage with developers and IT architects as trusted advisors. Requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's Azure apps and infrastructure related cloud solutions and have firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major competitors
• Experience leading large cloud deals especially those involving application portfolio modernization and migration, and effectively leveraging the right partners and Microsoft engineering resources
• Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape
• Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
• Fluent in English and Chinese
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商軟體龍頭MS] Services Specialist - Sales/業務人員 - Microsoft Services解決方案 - 105SL/1929" ?