We are a team of doers that work passionately to understand our customer journey and customer service flow, to listen to our customers, and to find innovative solutions. As a Customer Operations Specialist, we provide a stage for you to showcase your dedication to improving customer experience and your passion for innovation. You will be expected to analyze CRM and customer contact reasons, as well as to provide plans to improve CRM and service agents’ efficiency. Additionally, you will gain experience working cross-functionally with the business operations, marketing, and product teams.
- Handles and responds to customer enquiries and complaints through online chat, e-mails and phone calls
- Ensures all customer inquiries/ issues/ complaints are resolved according to the company's processes and procedures
- Identifies and escalates difficult and complex issues to senior team members
-Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customer
-Enters, updates and maintains accurate information of customer interaction, transactions, comments and complaints in the company's system
- Resolves customer requests and problems by making appropriate booking changes based on company's processes and procedures, as well as activity terms and conditions
- Liaises with external vendors and service operators to fulfill booking changes
- Keeps updated with company procedures and processes
- Shares customer feedback with relevant departments for further improvements
-Bachelor Degree qualification and above.
-3+ years work experience.
-Must have excellent communication & writing skills in both Mandarin & English.
-Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Doc/Sheets/Slides.
-Familiar with Taiwan's e-commerce environment (B2C / B2C / C2C).
-Frequent online shopping users.
-Keen attention to detail in completing tasks accurately and thoroughly
-Possess a problem solving mindset to proactively find solutions for customer needs.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with our customers.
-Previous experience in customer service is an added advantage.
-1+ year experience as QA within customer service area, or as a ecommerce.
-Telephone Customer Service Experience.
您要應徵 "派遺至 LINE EC_EZStore_Customer Experience Specialist 客戶體驗專員 [115-520]/2365" ?