This position will be mainly focused on developing business opportunities for TIMELINE. The candidate is expected to have experience in Integrated marketing, cross-industry alliance, and Social platform. The ability of Integrated content marketing, project management, product planning, communicating, and coordinating internally (team member, cross-functional) as well as externally (partners, stakeholders) are mandatory.
* Build and expand content business initiatives along with social trending and creativity.
* Independent planning and management of projects and meet team KPI.
* Manage the end-to-end consumer journey and traffic; build up brand awareness, improve the indicators, such as AD Impressions, Post Views, Duration, Engagement traffic, and Post Creations.
* Sourcing Co-op opportunities and potential partners for Timeline, work with industry experts, content providers, and strategic brand partners to build attractive content on the platform.
* Strong presentation skill is needed to address complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
-BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
-4+ years experience in digital service companies. In particular with domain understandings of the online services or media industry.
-Comprehensive and extensive industry marketing experience.
-Excellent numerical and statistical analysis skills, project management, and cross-partners communications skills.
-Detail Oriented about operation process and financial booking.
您要應徵 "派遣至LINE_PMO_Social Content_Business Development[115-655] /2370" ?