This position serves as a local leader and a resource regarding supplier quality issues, problem solving and continuous improvement. Assists in the implementation of change and communicates the value and need for change. Represents key stakeholders in both internal and external forums. Leads efforts to drive improvement in supplier quality through implementation of H-D quality strategies (ex. Materials Quality Strategy) and objectives (ex. Materials Quality Plan). Leads the use of problem-solving tools, techniques, and methodologies that positively impact business performance and increase overall quality competency. Assures that purchased parts and assemblies are processed and tooled to meet optimum quality, quantity and cost requirements. Works with all levels of supplier organizations to plan and execute on-site projects.
- Supports various elements of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), including initiation, review and sign-off of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Leads on-site supplier process assessments/audits (ex. "Supplier System Evaluations" and "Product and Process Evaluations"), recommends improvements, and monitors implementation of changes.
- Promotes design for manufacturability by working with Product Engineering and suppliers to review/modify tolerances/specifications on both new and existing designs (understands GD&T principles and applications to drawing tolerances).
- Reviews key internal quality metrics (CPH, NCM, PPM, RPH, etc.) and identifies, initiates, and completes necessary corrective/preventive actions to achieve desired performance targets.
- Coordinates and supports any onsite containment activities around supplier Non-Conforming Material (NCM) as well as root cause investigation until issues are resolved.
Supplier Continuous Improvement
- Works with suppliers to develop continuous improvement initiatives to yield timely and effective solutions to complex - Coordinates efforts required to develop, implement, and verify manufacturing control systems at manufacturing and/or quality problems.
- Supports the standardization of quality/business methods, measures and tools.
- Enhances problem-solving competencies within key stakeholder groups.
- Supports supplier capacity planning/review and performs Run-At-Rate analysis to assure suppliers are capable of providing adequate supply and quality of purchased product.
- Assists in the review and approval of supplier tooling requests and monitors performance to budget (capital and expense).
- Coordinate with Product Development organization to prepare suppliers for launch readiness to minimize impact to the business.
A minimum of three years Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Demonstrated understanding and ability to teach problem-solving and quality system management techniques.
Ability to systematically gather/analyze data to make decisions/recommendations that solve problems and prevent recurrence.
Ability to communicate/work with and influence all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
Ability to lead projects with cross-functional teams.
Demonstrated proficiency in information systems and applicable software knowledge.
Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or clients; listen well.
您要應徵 "派遣 - 知名外商重機製造商 - SQE - Supplier Quality Engineer - 台中 / 台南 - 105IW/2399" ?