We are seeking a skilled benefits specialist to join our HRAnswers team. You will administer our employee benefits programs.To be successful in this position, you should have a solid understanding of various benefits processes and strong communication ability.
● Ensure employees know what benefits are offered by the company.
● Assist employees with the enrollment process for benefit schemes.
● Answer any questions in the queue in the Service Now system that employees have about their benefits.
● Communicate with insurance providers or benefit vendors to resolve issues.
● Conduct presentations that educate employees about their benefits.
● Inform employees about any changes to the benefits structure.
● Ensure the company's benefits and leave-of-absence policies comply with the law.
● Take charge of benefit administration.
● Calculate the cost and budget for the benefits offered.
● Create and maintain folders in G drive across APAC, ensuring all information is up to date and easily accessible
● Assist with the maintenance of the intranet site
● Review and enhance existing administration processes and work closely with the wider HR team.
● Support cross-team HR projects, programs or initiatives either locally or regionally/globally.
● New hire on-boarding and off-boarding
You Must Have
- Good customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality
- Research and analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients internationally
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and laws
- BA/BS Degree graduate
- 1-3 years of related experience working in human resources or benefits management.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good English and Chinese ability
您要應徵 "《派遣外商網際網路服務業 （入口網站、電商及媒體）》Benefit Specialist - HR Specialist - 105IW/2419" ?