The Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) in this role will …
• Play a critical role in working with partners to provide deep Azure Core/Infrastructure technical support through solution build and first mile customer engagements including Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS), and Hackathons
• Build relationship with partner technical and development resources designing and architecting new solutions based on Microsoft’s Azure Core/Infrastructure cloud platform and technologies. CSAs deliver value via a portfolio of service delivery engagements optimized to accelerate partner solution builds and first mile customer wins.
• Stand out as a technology expert due to deep solutions knowledge and technical sales skills. Also, work with our sales teams to help unblock technical issues to help close the deal.
• Work across partner types including ISVs (Independent Software Vendors), MSP (Managed Service Providers), and SIs (System Integrators).
Partner Enablement and Execution
• Enablement Execution: Lead and/or contribute to the delivery of workshops, bootcamps, and trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
• Technical Engagement: Lead the execution of deep technical engagements, including; Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, and Hackathons with the goal of defining and brining new solutions to market
• Skilling and Best Practice Sharing: Network and collaborate with Microsoft’s Engineering and Global Black Belt teams on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices
• Practice & Solution Development: Improve partners’ success in implementing solutions and/or practice development by increasing the number of FastTrack endorsed architects in the partner’s organization
• Evangelism: Evangelize partners’ practices and solutions in customers’ implementations via technical briefings and Architecture Review Sessions
• Tech Sales: Enable partners on technical pre-sales skills while supporting initial partners’ wins and work to unblock technical issues.
Technical Upskilling and Networking
• Technical Acumen: Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights by staying abreast of various in-person and virtual events.
• Technical Networking: Invest in own LinkedIn Profile to promote expertise and experiences. Build an expansive Network of partner technical contacts.
• Technical Events and Community Contribution: Attend Digital Transformation/Technology conferences such as Build. Participate in technical panels and user groups, provide insights, and contribute work that is shared across communities.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
• Proven track record of building deep technical sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives in ISV, MSP, CD and Sis.
• Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
• Strong partner relationship management skills.
• Ability to solve Partner problems and unblock technical issues through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources.
• Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams; Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations.
• Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.
• Compute, Networking, Storage, Azure Arc, Migration Techniques, Resiliency , Management Tools, DevOps, BCDR, Windows 365, AVD (ideally understands W365 to have VDI conversation), Azure Security
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field
Additionally, 2+ years in the following skills in one of the deep technical specializations below :
Containers , GitHub, Competitive Product Knowledge
您要應徵 "[派駐至外商軟體龍頭] Cloud Solution Architect 雲端架構技術顧問 - 105SL/3182" ?