• Plan the tasks of the department according to the company's business policies and guidelines. Develop annual functional goals (including cost reduction) and implement them.
• Responsible for the development of production equipment / molds, as well as work arrangements and technical issues.
• Coordinate relevant departments, promote plans to strengthen work implementation, and improve the effectiveness of overall operations.
• Encourage employee morale and supervise project personnel to work effectively according to work requirements.
• Cooperate with company policies, develop training plans, and be responsible for promotion. Arrange an annual training plan and execute it.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced multi-discipline expertise.
• Must be able to make second decisions with available facts.
• Must be self-motivated and creative.
• Must be capable of organizing department resources to achieve desired goals.
• Must possess superior oral and written communication skills to competently represent CTS both inside and outside the company.
• Demonstrate superior management and leadership skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• 3+ years Supervision of professionals.
• 5+ years Technical project management.
• 8+ years Engineering work in R&D field.
• Six Sigma Certification highly desired.
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• TOEIC 750.
您要應徵 "Mechanical Design Manager (502 AHC)/3382" ?