• Participate the initial test before the teardown and record the critical information if necessary.
• Create the PCA BOM of both HP & competitive products thru board/component observation.
• Obtain EE related BOM cost estimates/quotes from internal/external databases, cost models, benchmarks and/or RFQ, RFI quotes.
• Calculate PCB, cable costs of both HP & competitive products via cost model.
• Partner with others to estimate the commodity costs for both HP and competitive products.
• Create and maintain the tools/processes for cost analysis of PCAs/cables (databases, excel tools, process docs, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering field, CS/EE is preferred.
• 1~3 years’ working experience is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; intermediate or above level in English.
• Excellent interpersonal (one on one), teamwork (one on team) and collaboration (team to team) skills.
• Familiar with key functions / specs of EE (e.g., passive component, IC, PCIE, SATA…etc. is a plus.
• Understand PC design / system architecture and Desktop DIY experiences is nice to have.
您要應徵 "<派遣外商筆電品牌大廠> Teardown Technician – Electrical - 105IW/3509" ?