Provides technical expertise and take lead in E&I area during FEL.
• Develops datasheet/specifications for E&I equipment & materials for procurement
• Leads & reviews production design.
• Support construction activities, providing guidance to the construction contractors and ensuring all construction best practices are followed.
• Responsible for construction quality and delivery of the facility according to the design requirement.
• Analyzing E&I problems and providing technical input/solutions accordingly.
• Charged in major shutdown and problems solving in E&I field.
• Deliver preventive and predictive Maintenance plans with detailed job execution plans to reduce the downtime as much as possible.
• Contributes to the interpretation and setting of mechanical maintenance Procedures/standards and to ensure best practices and SHE requirement.
• Involve MOC project and small investment project mechanical part for early equipment management to ensure future reliability & maintainability.
• Charged in Alarm Management implementation on site.
• Management of plant electrical, instrument and control systems
• Regular inspection / Cost analysis / Design / Standard / Fabrication Check / Wiring Check / Programmable logic controllers/electrical systems
• Major in Electrical, Instrument or Automatic Control or related.
• Five years maintenance and capital project execution related experiences will be plus.
• Equiped certification of Project Management, Class B certification of E&I field or equal one will be plus.
• Certification related Programing skill in PLC, DDC and HMI will be plus.
您要應徵 "外商-Electrical & Instrument Engineer(保障年薪14個月)/900" ?